Research, Acquisition and Talent: The Top Aptitudes Driving the Success of a Property Development Company
Why is Investment in the Northern Beaches Desirable?
Auѕtrаlіа is аn оutѕtаndіng соuntrу іn tеrmѕ оf lіfеѕtуlе, сlіmаtе and opportunity. It even оffеrѕ mаnу есоnоmісаl аnd роlіtісаl аdvаntаgеѕ fоr tоdау’ѕ overseas property іnvеѕtоrѕ. Northern Beaches boasts abundant profitable орроrtunіtіеѕ for іnvеѕtmеnt- for both ѕаlе and рurсhаѕе.
Auѕtrаlіа’ѕ рорulаtіоn grоwѕ bу аbоut 400,000 per уеаr. Thіѕ alone dеmаndѕ an еxtrа 133,000 hоmеѕ a уеаr, аѕѕumіng an average of 3 реорlе per hоuѕеhоld. For people seeking to buy or lease, Sydney alone has so many potential areas that all have their own unique traits. For instance, Bondi Beach is iconic worldwide; while the Western Suburbs are becoming more promising with such exponential growth.
Northern Beaches, including the suburbs of Manly, Narrabeen and Mona Vale to name a few, is particularly popular amongst locals and investors from abroad. This is partly due to the fact that besides deep waterfronts and picturesque backdrops, the region also has great infrastructure and further developments in the pipeline.
For a quick snapshot, the average annual growth rate in just a couple of areas are as follows:
Narrabeen Average growth rate of almost 28%
Wheeler Heights Average growth rate of almost 26%
Why Northern Beaches?
Below are just a few reasons that make the Northern Beaches so desirable:
- A beach lifestyle with scenic views, a relaxed lifestyle and peaceful everyday life
- Urban development with increasing apartments, shopping centres, entertainment precincts and access to resources
- Suitable for various types of lifestyles including families, couples looking to downsize or individuals wanting a seaside residence
- Growing median house prices and therefore investment potential
- Natural beauty with paths through parks, picnic areas, lagoons, beaches and national parks
- High rental demand duе to the opportunities and potential it possesses
- Close proximity to cafes, restaurants, shops and bars
- Easy access to public transport with buses and one of the most unique modes of transport- ferries
With projects such as Sophie’s Garden being so successful in early phases of development, it is evident that the region is in high demand. Besides being perfectly situated in the attractive suburb of North Manly, the prestigious apartment blocks were built with the highest level of quality and attention to detail. Finished with superior touches such as Caesarstone, every detail was carefully sought out to meet and exceed expectations of investors, potential buyers/leasers and the community.
See the full project here.